Cookie Consent Banner by Real Cookie Banner
Causal Inference & Statistics
- J. Wahl, U. Ninad, and J. Runge, Foundations of Causal Discovery on Groups of Variables, Preprint: arXiv:2306.07047.
- N.-D. Reiter, A. Gerhardus, J. Wahl, and J. Runge, Formalising causal inference in time and frequency on process graphs with latent components, Preprint: arXiv:2305.11561.
- T. Hochsprung, J. Wahl*, A. Gerhardus*, U. Ninad* and J. Runge, Increasing Effect Sizes of Pairwise Conditional Independence Tests between Random Vectors, to be published in Proceedings of UAI 2023.
- J. Wahl*, U. Ninad* and J. Runge, Vector causal inference between two groups of variables. To be published in Proceedings of the AAAI conference on Artificial Intelligence, 37. Preprint: arXiv:2209.14283.
- W. Günther, U. Ninad*, J. Wahl* and J. Runge, Conditional Independence Testing with Heteroskedastic Data and Applications to Causal Discovery, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 35, 2022 .
- Traces on Diagram Algebras II: Centralizer algebras of easy groups and new variations of the Young graph. Algebraic Combinatorics 5 (2022), no. 3, 413-436
- Traces On Diagram Algebras I: Free Partition Quantum Groups, Random Lattice Paths And Random Walks On Trees. Journal of the London Mathematical Society 105 (2022), no. 4, 2324-2372
- Bernoulli actions of type III_1 and L^2-cohomology. With Stefaan Vaes. Geom. and Func. Anal. (GAFA) 28 (2018), 518–562.
- The Fourier algebra of a rigid C*-tensor category. With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Publ. Res. Inst. Math. Sci. 54 (2018), no. 2, 393–410.
- Free wreath product quantum groups and standard invariants of subfactors. With Pierre Tarrago. Advances in Mathematics 331 (2018), 1–57.
- Howe-Moore type theorems for quantum groups and C*-tensor categories. With Yuki Arano and Tim de Laat. Compos. Math. 154 (2018), no. 2, 328–341.
- A note on reduced and von Neumann algebraic free wreath products. Illinois J. Math. 59 (2015) no. 3, 801–817.
- J. Wahl, Where are all the guns? Modeling firearm ownership in the United States. Patterns 3 (2022), no. 8, 100571.
This is a review article on a paper using causal inference techniques to model firearm ownership.
- M. Langer, K. Baum, K. Hartmann, S. Hessel, T. Speith, J. Wahl, Explainability auditing for intelligent systems: a rationale for multi-disciplinary perspectives. 2021 IEEE 29th International Requirements Engineering Conference Workshops (REW) (2021), 164-168.